An MOU was executed between ITM, Gwalior and IIT-Kharagpur in 2001 for the development of Electronics & Tele-Comm. and CSE Departments. This year the MOU has been extended to include Computer Application & Information Tech, for Digital Circuits & Computer Graphics.
The salient points are :
• Design of experiments and instruction - manuals with the optimal utilisation of equipments. • Imparting training to the students in advanced subjects and laboratories. • Joint organization of continuing education programmes by ITM Gwalior and IIT Kharagpur. • Permission to faculty to participate in R&D activities/projects and sponsored Post-Graduate programmes.
Organization of expert lectures of learned faculty of IIT Kharagpur on recent/advanced topics.
MOU with DTU Delhi
An MOU is signed between ITM, Gwalior and Delhi Technological University for the development of Labs, Conduction of Experiments, Student faculty exchange and R&D activities for mechanical Engg. Department.
MOU with ISRO-RGPV
Satellite based online technical education for UG & PG program has been executed and an online classroom having 90 LAN connected P-IV computers with all projecting
facilities is functional from session 2007-08.
Experts and visiting faculty from IITs, NITs, HBTI, Kanpur & DCE Delhi are coming to guide the students as a regular feature.
MOU with British Council (Cambridge ESOL)
Cambridge ESOL is globally renowned for providing high quality, internationally recognized, qualification in English language. Millions of English learners around the world take Cambridge ESOL certificates to demonstrate their English skills to both employees & universities. For those entering into or in employment, the Cambridge ESOL Business English Certificate (BEC) is used & trusted by employers both in India & across the world.
BEC is ideal English language bridge between education & training and the workplace.
1. To develop the Communication Skills of the students.
2. Companies like British High Commission, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Infosys, Persistent, Indian Oil, Tata Infotech, Novartis, Mahindra British Telecom (MBT) and many more use BEC as a benchmark for recruitment of students.
Linkage with R&D Laboratories :
Institute is establishing a close association with Defence Research Development Establishment (DRDE) Gwalior for its activity in the field of nanotechnology.
MoU with Tri-angle Simulation Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai:
The Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering has signed an MOU with Tri-angle Simulation Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai to provide access to ITM students & Faculty in terms of summer training, training on simulation techniques & simulation software development. The students of ITM Universe are to be encouraged to visit Tri-angle Simulation Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai and exposed themselves about recent development & trends of simulation software development.
MOU with Rockwell Automation: One of the largest companies in the field of automation has signed first and exclusive MOU of the country with any education institute to provide on campus training and placement assistance.
• On campus training to students of Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation and Electrical departments by expert trainers from Industries.
• To provide exposure to students about the latest happenings in the field of Electronics, Electrical and Instrumentation by organizing expert talks.
• To provide hand-on experience on the latest devices, softwares and techniques through giving live projects to students during training.
• Providing placement assistance in the core companies.
Certification: Provided by Rockwell automation for all modules separately.
MOUs & Collaborations
Copyright 2009-10 @ITM-Universe Project Cell. All Rights Reserved.